What is the definition of weather
The weather is the state in the sky. Around the earth there is a shell of air, the atmosphere. With weather we mean what happens in this atmosphere, in a certain place and at a certain time. The climate, on the other hand, says whether it is usually warm or cold in a place, on average for many years.
Weather includes wind, storms, rain, snow and much more. It all comes about through the sun. The heat of the sun over the sea causes the water to evaporate and the moisture to rise into the air. This will later become clouds. Wind arises from the fact that in some places there is warmer air than elsewhere.
When someone speaks of good weather, one usually thinks of sunshine. For farmers, for example, it is important that the weather changes. In agriculture you sometimes need sunshine, but sometimes you also need rain so that the plants get enough water.
Because the weather is important to a lot of people, they have always wanted to predict it. Today it does its own science, meteorology. Almost everywhere in the world there are weather stations that measure wind, rain and other things. With this knowledge, you can calculate quite well for the next few days where, for example, it will rain and when. The word weather means the weather in a certain period of time in a certain area.
Rainbow over Lake Väimela Alajärv in Estonia
Bavarian Rhön: It snowed at the Hexenbuchen.
Storm Victoria raged across Europe in February 2020. Here you can see him from space.
The German Weather Service researches the weather and provides information about it. Also with this board in Hamburg.
- Newborn babies choke and lose breath while sleeping
- Mensajes malcriados para whatsapp bom
- Atlantic whirlpool wholesale fredericton
- Dte dce how to remember
- Qlabel line breaks everywhere
- What causes Farquhar distorted perceptions of reality
- Microsoft Edge crashes when opening
- What is El Rey TV Network
- Howard Nunnelly Joplin Mo Police
- Manav Vasya in astrology what Saturn does
- Man whitney vs unpaired t test how to
- 28 Network how many hosts per subnet
- What order to read Alison Wehr's books
- How to open jnlp in chrome
- Who wrote the poem broken dreams lyrics
- How to use goat teat dilators
- How to write test cases for pencil
- Herbert Howell's Magnificat Nunc Dimittis Collegium shelves
- Who dtf does what
- Learn tenses with examples of what differences are
- Produtos jequiti perfumes wholesale
- How to change the accu-chek multiclix lancet device
- Diavolo los melodicos descargar whatsapp
- How to find Cordella Tera