45cc is like many mlb
Biontech, Moderna: How much interval between 1st and 2nd vaccination?
- In Germany, so-called mRNA vaccines are mainly used in the fight against corona
- Biontech / Pfizer, Moderna and the vaccine from Curevac, which is soon expected in the EU, are just some of them
- Two vaccinations are necessary - but how long should the interval between the first and second vaccination be?
The Standing Vaccination Commission (Stiko) at the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) recommends the Vaccination interval to exhaust the mRNA vaccines and only inject the second vaccination after six weeks in the future. That goes from their new Covid-19 vaccination recommendation emerge. The independent panel of experts has now updated this for the fourth time and presented a corresponding draft.
All backgrounds:Corona vaccines, effectiveness - all important information
It says: “Taking into account the approvals and the available efficacy data, the Stiko recommends for the mRNA vaccines an interval of 6 weeks between the two vaccinations ”.
The reason: This is both a very good one individual protection as well as having a greater effect of vaccination at the population level. In plain language: If you extend the interval between vaccinations, more people can be vaccinated for a short time with the doses available and effectively protected against infection and severe corona courses with the first injection. Read here:That is the distance between the first and second vaccination at Astrazeneca.
Corona: So far, two mRNA vaccines approved in Germany
So far, two mRNA vaccines have been approved in Germany - the funds from Biontech and Moderna, and Curevac is to follow soon. So far, the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine from Biontech / Pfizer has been injected within a time window of three to six weeks after the first dose, while it was four to six weeks for the Covid-19 Vaccine Moderna vaccine. However, Stiko adjusts its recommendation as soon as it appears sensible due to new findings.
This also applies to new vaccines and groups of indications. In the modified fourth COVID-19 vaccination recommendation of the panel of experts, people requiring dialysis are included chronic kidney disease one step ahead in the vaccination prioritization. Also the new vector vaccine Janssen from Johnson and Johnson has been added to the list of recommended vaccines and the recommendations for Astrazeneca have been adapted. Read about it: All important information about the Astrazeneca vaccination
Lauterbach: A change of course would bring 60 million first vaccinated people by July
The SPD health expert Karl Lauterbach meanwhile, even called for a change of course in the corona vaccination strategy towards as many short-term first vaccinations as possible. He recommends the distance to Second vaccination With the mRNA vaccines from Biontech and Moderna, this should not only be extended to six weeks, but rather to twelve weeks.
More on the subject:Corona vaccination with Astrazeneca - what is the correct distance to the second vaccination?
This extension would allow over 60 million people in Germany to be vaccinated for the first time by July and so against severe disease courses be protected, he told the "Augsburger Allgemeine" at the beginning of April. "If we now change our strategy and focus on as many primary vaccinations as possible, a fourth lockdown will no longer be necessary." Read here: Start corona vaccination at your family doctor - everything about registration and order
Lauterbach referred to experiences from the UK as well Model calculations with his participation, according to which "well over 10,000" deaths could be prevented. “Study results from Australia indicate that the protection of the mRNA vaccines is so pronounced even between the sixth and twelfth week after the vaccination that the risk of severe progression with hospital stays or fatal outcome is extremely low in the case of a corona infection. " Read here:Biontech, Moderna, Astrazeneca: The vaccines in comparison
The Stiko deliberately does not agree with Lauterbach's demand to extend the vaccination interval further. At the request of the Tagesspiegel, the committee of experts has clearly positioned itself. The Stiko refers "explicitly" to the periods covered by the approval of the vaccines, according to an RKI spokeswoman.
Read here:Does Biontech protect against mutations? Study gives hope
Also interesting:Black market is booming - 130 euros for a fake vaccination certificate
(aknv / dpa)
- Readynas 3200 specifies Howard
- Egg retrieval in ivf how to calculate
- Guariboa reflexiona descargar whatsapp
- How to remove dotted lines in the sketch
- Contraindications for whole-body vibration therapy for flu
- Who are the burglars at home alone
- What does Team Yolo mean what
- The torch browser crashes while streaming
- Yamaha rx v2600 specifications howard
- Crash test 20 km how far
- How many have lost their lives in the wwi
- Bell and Howell Apple Iic Computers
- Benaissance omaha ne what a business
- How to evolve grahdens 6 stars
- What has been kanker simptome
- Morcheeba whom you can trust flac files
- How to get voodoo doll essence
- Who Owns Bad Boy Report Scam
- Commercial office furniture wholesale
- Julian buried brevan howard
- Dr. fighting in time rules
- How do I get the Sanyuanli market card
- How to use old wire screens
- Where to learn Chinese language in Kenya