How to use poly green nebulizer
Bronchitis is an inflammatory process of the respiratory system that involves the bronchi. This disease is accompanied by constant exhaustion, cough, fever, weakness and poor health. The doctor hears breathing heavily, wheezing. The acute phase of bronchitis is accompanied by a dry cough, then the sputum begins to loosen and relief comes. Ignoring the problem leads to the development of chronic bronchitis and other serious complications. In the acute stage of uncomplicated bronchitis, antibiotics are usually not prescribed. In contrast to nasopharyngeal diseases, in which drugs can be applied directly to the damaged surface, local treatment of bronchitis is only possible with special devices. The nebulizer with bronchitis is a device that turns drugs into aerosols and transports them to the lower respiratory tract.
Can I use a nebulizer with bronchitis?
Nebulization therapy is not effective for all manifestations of colds or infectious diseases. For example, with a cold, sore throat, sprays and gargles, drops in the nose are more effective. The use of a nebulizer is the delivery of therapeutic agents in the form of aerosols deep into the airways. So, is it possible to use a nebulizer with bronchitis? Inhalation with bronchitis nebulizer in the world practice has been practiced for more than 100 years and its effectiveness has been recognized in medical circles. The nebulizer is a compressor type of the inhaler. Steam in it is not created by temperature, but by fine particles that are obtained with the help of pressure releases.
, , , , 
Instructions for the procedure
When using a nebulizer, it should be noted that it does not treat itself, but rather pours the medication into it. The list of drugs delivered to the "destination" in this way is not so large, so the indications for inhalation are not all respiratory diseases. The device is used in pseudocroup (stenosis of the larynx) to decrease edema and to increase throat clearance of inhaled steroids, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary tuberculosis with antibiotics and diluents. It is also effective for obstructive bronchitis and exacerbation of bronchial asthma. In this case, steroids are used to suppress the inflammatory process and bronchodilators are used to relieve the spasm. The use of nebulizers to treat chronic bronchitis is also relevant because it minimizes the harmful effects of medication with prolonged therapy.
Inhalation nebulizer with bronchitis - indispensable for home treatment. This method is much more effective than the usual means of treating the disease, tk. With the help of the device, the drug is sprayed on the smallest particles, so that they can get into the most remote parts of the respiratory system. It is very convenient in treating children and bedridden patients. Preparation for its application includes the following stages:
- Hands are washed thoroughly before assembly;
- the device is assembled according to the instructions, batteries are inserted (connected to the mains);
- Water is poured in and the tightness is checked;
- the inhalation solution is warmed to room temperature in a water bath;
- If several therapeutic solutions are prescribed, then the following order should be observed: first pour a bronchodilator, then a sputum preparation, an anti-inflammatory agent or an antibiotic. Breaks between inhalations should be a quarter of an hour;
- the required dose is poured into the nebulizer capacity and brought to the mark with a solution for injection or saline;
- the procedure is not carried out immediately after physical activity and eating, and after 1.5 hours.
, , , , , 
Technique inhalation nebulizer with bronchitis
How to breathe properly with a nebulizer for bronchitis? The technique of inhalation is as follows:
- if possible, the procedure is performed in a sitting position;
- The air is slowly drawn in and out through a special mouthpiece.
- Inhale, the breath is delayed for a few seconds, then slowly exhaled;
- the duration of the procedure is 10-15 minutes (the doctor determines);
- after inhaling the hormonal preparation, rinse your mouth with warm water;
- talk less and don't go out right away.
Recipes for nebulizers with bronchitis
How to fill a nebulizer with bronchitis Various ready-to-use dosage forms are used to perform inhalations with a nebulizer. Due to the nature of the cough, the doctor prescribes:
- Bronchodilators for expanding the bronchi (Berodual, Berotek, Salbutamol, Atrovent);
- anti-inflammatory (malavit, Tonzillion H, phytochemicals Rotokan, eucalyptus, propolis);
- antibacterial and antimicrobial (gentomycin, furacilin, flumucil, chlorophyll);
- for liquefaction and expectoration of sputum (ATSTS, Fluimutsil, Lazolvan, Ambroben, Sinupret, Mukoltin);
- Antitussives (lidocaine, tussamag);
- vasoconstrictive (naphthicine, adrenaline).
Antibiotics for nebulizers with bronchitis
For inhalations with a nebulizer for bronchitis antibacterial drugs: Flumucil antibiotic, dioxidein, gentamicin, tobramycin.
Fluimucil - consists of two components - a broad-spectrum antibiotic and an expectorant thiamphenicol acetylcysteine, which liquefies mucus and pus, facilitating rapid penetration of the antibiotic into the lung tissue. The dose for inhalations to adults is 250 mg, children - 125 mg. Variety of intake 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment is no more than 10 days.
Dioxydin - a synthetic antibacterial bactericide with a wide pharmacological effect. There are 1% and 0.5% solutions of the drug. For a nebulizer, 1% dioxygen is diluted with saline solution in a ratio of 1: 4 and 0.5% - 1: 2. Two procedures per day are recommended.
Gentamicin - suppresses Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms, use 0.1% solution of the drug.
Tombrasin - destroys bacteria, effective in various respiratory infections. When inhaled, the drug remains in the airways. Children aged 6 and over and adults are recommended 300 mg twice a day, but no less than 12 hours between treatments, for 28 days. The ampoule is opened and placed in a nebulizer, it is necessary to breathe until the liquid drains out.
, , , , 
Solutions for nebulizers with bronchitis
In addition to antibiotics, we will be considering other nebulizer solutions for bronchitis. The safest for bronchitis for adults and children is inhalation with saline solution for the nebulizer. Due to the increased sensitivity to various components of pharmacological drugs, people cannot use these or any other drugs. The physiological solution is a salt dissolved in water (1% solution), has an antiseptic, softening effect, promotes the evacuation of sputum. In addition, it is used as the basis for preparing many recipes. Some of them are described below.
Inhalation with bronchitis Berodualom and saline nebulizer
Berodual - bronchodilator, used to treat chronic obstructive bronchitis, bronchial asthma. The dose is selected individually, depending on the condition and severity of the bronchospasm attacks. Inhalations usually start with the lowest recommended dose. Children under 6 years - 2 drops per kilogram of body weight, aged 6-12 years - 10 drops, after 12-20 drops. The doses can vary, but do not exceed 10, 40, 80 drops. The drug with saline solution is brought to a volume of 3-4 ml and introduced into the nebulizer. For a new inhalation you need to make another solution, the rest of the previous pouring. As a result of clinical studies, negative reactions in the form of nausea, dry mouth, headache, tachycardia and increased blood pressure have been noted during inhalation with Berodual and saline.
Inhalation for bronchitis with a Lazolvan, Berodual and saline solution through a nebulizer
Inhalation with a nebulizer with bronchitis Lazolvanom, Berodualom and saline solution have an even more pronounced therapeutic effect. Lazolvan increases the secretion and excretion of mucus from the bronchi. Well tolerated by patients, the dose varies according to age and is: up to 2 years - 7.5 mg, 2-5 years - 15 mg, children older than 5 - 15-22.5 mg. If possible, it is best to have 2 inhalations a day. With bronchitis, you can do inhalations with a nebulizer only with lazolvanom and saline solution.
Miramistin for nebulizers with bronchitis
Miramistin for nebulizers with bronchitis is not effective, tk. Is selective against microorganisms. More is used for inhalations in ear, nose and throat medicine: with tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis.
Inhalation with mineral water through a nebulizer with bronchitis
With bronchitis, inhalation of mineral water nebulizers is allowed, but with a number of restrictions. Mineral water should be non-carbonated and slightly alkaline, which borjomi is known for its healing properties. Originally from Georgia, it has a complex chemical composition that has beneficial effects on many human systems, including reducing catarrhal phenomena. Inhalation of Borjomi in the nebulizer with bronchitis moisturizes the airways, makes the excretion of sputum more fluid and facilitates its excretion. An important value of this procedure is that it does not cause allergies, so it is suitable for children of all ages and pregnant women. Skeptics of this treatment warn against using unsterilized solutions to avoid the development of pneumonia, which is mineral water.
Inhalation with nebulizer for bronchitis in pregnant women
Inhalation with a nebulizer for bronchitis in pregnant women is an effective way to speed recovery without resorting to drugs that threaten the fetus. There are conditions where the risk from using medication is less than the risk to life from the disease so you will need to use this treatment. If it is possible to avoid the negative effects of chemical components, then it is better to do without them. From the proposed recipes it is obvious - the safest inhalation with saline and mineral water. The same inhalations for bronchitis nebulizers are recommended for children. In addition, this method of inhalation for children is recommended not earlier than after a year of life, tk. The child cannot cough up sputum intensely. With the use of medication, you need to carefully study the instructions. So Lazolvan can be used for children and women after the 28th week of pregnancy, for Berodual after the first trimester of pregnancy, etc.
Contraindications to the procedure
There are contraindications to inhalation through a nebulizer. First, it is impossible to perform the procedure if the drug used is intolerant. Also diseases such as severe lung and heart weakness, heart muscle less than half a stroke and heart attack, pulmonary bleeding, tuberculosis, bullous emphysema, body temperature over 37.5 0 are an obstacle to the process. If obstructive bronchitis cannot be inhalations with herbs and essential oils, excessive sensitizations do not worsen the condition of the bronchi.
, , , , 
Consequences after the procedure
The consequences of inhalation with a nebulizer are favorable if all the rules for using the device and being instructed by a specialist are met. Only a doctor can determine the remedy that is necessary to get rid of the symptoms of bronchitis. Do not forget that the nebulizer is a "vehicle" to deliver the medicine to the sources of inflammation, on the correct choice of which the consequences depend.
, , , , 
There are cases of complications after the procedure. It involves the use of non-sterile solutions (mineral water, herbal brew) for inhalation through a nebuliser. Bacteria that get deep into the airways can cause pneumonia and other infectious diseases. The use of oily solutions can also be harmful to health. Fats settle on the walls of the bronchi and alveoli and can lead to disruptions in gas exchange and the development of fatty pulmonitis.
, , 
Care after the procedure
After inhalation, the nebulizer must be careful. Post-procedure care includes the exclusion of active action for some time, it is best to lie down, you can just sit still. Don't just go out on the street or arrange to ventilate the room.
, , , 
- Zablan Filipino artist who has died
- Rubber film how did the tire move
- Pedaltrain Volto how many pedals per mile
- What provoked the red fear of 1919
- Boys who drink Guinness for strength
- Prato Italy Chinese wholesale shoes
- How to turn off online security for phone calls
- Who owns Mid Valley Disposal Fresno approx.
- What is mmfx rebar
- Caspa where my money is Remix Drake
- Old actors when they were young
- 48hpg what does that mean h
- China wholesale replica goods china
- How do I install the Roku Streaming Stick
- How to clean old cookie jars
- Ojciec daniel czatachowa zyciorys
- Croatia what to see
- What does Agit il meaning
- Wholesale fashion jeans china
- Bhandup gangster amit bhogle chowk
- Skegness Academy teachers suspend who is broadcasting
- How to Make Hypertufa Head Planters
- Cognomi tedeschi in argentina which part
- Who makes Skandiluxe freezers at home
- How to print Google Book pages
- How to Get Gen Simmons Bass Tone
- Ibs brand t-shirts wholesale
- How to Make Blood Elf Eyebrows
- Babies Teething Gums Pictures
- 1990 bass tracker 1600 tf specs Howard
- How do I find a worksheet on E-cell chemistry
- Faith dissonance theory leon festinger in prophecy
- How do you know the Cancer person is angry