How to make modeling clay without flour
Make clay yourself: this is how it works!
You need these ingredients for homemade clay:
- 20 heaped tablespoons of flour
- 15 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml of water
- Food coloring (in the colors of your choice)
- Disposable gloves
- Screw jars
Make clay yourself: that's how it works
Sift the flour into a large bowl, then add the salt, oil, and water. Knead all the ingredients into a smooth dough. If the mixture is still too wet and sticky, add a little more flour. On the other hand, if the mixture is a bit too dry, you can simply add a little more water.
Knead the ingredients into a dough
Once the dough has become nice and smooth, you can divide it up into a few portions - depending on how much dough you want to make in different colors. Then press the individual kneading portions in a little and press a hollow into it with your thumb, as shown in the photo below.
Color the dough
Put on your gloves and then very carefully let a few drops of food coloring drip into the hollows. The more food coloring you add to the clay, the more intense the color will be!
Then knead the individual dough portions again vigorously so that the food coloring is well distributed in the dough. Then you can either play with the self-made clay or put it in screw-top jars so that the clay stays nice and soft for as long as possible. Tightly closed in the jars, the putty remains elastic for about eight weeks.
The right book for the handicraft instructions
We have taken the instructions for the do-it-yourself putty from the book "Mom Hacks" by blogger Julia Lanzke, which has now been published by Graefe und Unzer Verlag.
The book provides over 70 tips and tricks, craft ideas and recipes that can be implemented with little effort and at low cost! In addition, short videos that can be called up in the book with a smartphone show step by step how the individual hacks work exactly.
- title: Mom Hacks - The most ingenious do-it-yourself tips & tricks for parents
- Author: Julia Lanzke (mamiblock)
- publishing company: Graefe and Unzer Verlag
- scope: 160 pages
- price: about 15 euros
Make a note of the craft idea for later!
If you want to try the clay for yourself later, just make a note of these instructions on Pinterest. Pin this photo tile on your handicraft pin board and you can access the instructions for making clay yourself at any time!
By the way: GEOlino is also available on Pinterest. Have a look at our colorful collection of pinboards!#Subjects
- Girl group xscape where are you now
- How does Rickie Fowler reach for his putter
- Nanyang Thailand shoes wholesale
- What is pitimini flower
- How did Debra Caruso die today
- How to break into glacial water machines
- What causes brown bleeding at the tail end
- Christina Chow Raymond James
- Worry ends where faith begins with preaching
- What does Motus Animi Continuus mean
- How to be a movie star mansion
- Printer delay when printing the tm-u220 receipt
- Indya Marie, how tall Blake is
- How to wear a mini wig
- How are crossword puzzles related to mycelium and hyphae?
- Italian fashion wholesalers
- Who plays Moira's lawyer on Arrow
- How to Beat Grow Cube Cheats
- Digimon world ds where you can find kuramon
- How many stereoisomers does 5-bromo-2-hepten have
- How to overdraw your bank account
- Dr. Who action figure customs tariff
- Tune Yards Whokill Vinyl Fencing
- Which logo is a big blue?
- Where are Kemen shotguns made in Spain
- How to use brand md ra cream
- How to rejoin the Waldjaegerbund
- Hya Muliche Nav Sanga WhatsApp Puzzle
- N56vj sh71 cb specs howard
- Where can I get muscle drinks Persona 3
- What does gloomy prognosis mean?
- How to draw rigid insulation
- How to tile kitchen countertop and backsplash