How did Zlatan Ibrahimovic's brother die
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: brother dies at the age of 28!
As has now become known, footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic (32) suffered a severe blow of fate: After a long illness, his brother Aleksandar died last Tuesday at the age of only 28.
Aleksandar has been suffering from a serious illness for a long time, according to media reports. What exactly the young man died of, however, has not yet been made public. Zlatan has now flown to Sweden with his wife Helena and their two sons Maximilian and Vincent, like them picture reported. With him, four other siblings mourn the loss of the beloved family member.
Zlatan's club Paris St. Germain had first explained the trip with the treatment of a thigh injury. It is not known whether the footballer already knew of the death of his little brother when he played against Chelsea. His team lost 2-0 to the English club on Tuesday. Zlatan watched the defeat from the stands due to his injury. It is not yet clear when the athlete will return to Paris.
Tips for Promiflash? Simply send an email to: [email protected]
- Who made 10x40b binoculars from jena
- What does cloudy mean in slang
- When do you dose the Easter bunny tracker
- Repair mcintosh mc 30 causing hum
- Giro amor lunatico descargar whatsapp
- How big is 1m55 in feet
- What causes motorcycle head shakes
- How to open esp files skyrim
- Mx 25 328 multimeter how to use it
- How to decrypt dstv channels on strong
- Dr who pyramids of mars part 1
- Mgb noise when rolling out
- Simon Diaz Mercedes Descargar WhatsApp
- How To Remove Look Keo Blade Pedals
- How to clean white Converse Chuck Taylor
- Wholesale candle making supplies in Florida
- Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Rouge Valley
- How to solve an ace clipper stapler
- Pokemon Omega Ruby how to evolve Milotic
- Maxilene 5 how to use it
- Belajar metakinesis like god
- Michael McKean makes Howard Heck Snl governor
- What size TV for a 15x15 room
- What does Ms. Nerg