Doctor revising doctor narrators
Data protection law
Dealing with information from and about patients is an inherent part of medical work. Doctors are therefore required to ensure the protection of patient information, and not only in the course of the advancing "digitalization in the health care system" (cf. press release of the 120th German Medical Association 2017 on digitization). In addition to medical confidentiality, which serves to maintain patient confidentiality, provisions of data protection law must be observed.
As a result of the more recent changes in data protection law, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) will apply in the European Union from May 25, 2018 and a new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in Germany. The German Medical Association accompanied the parliamentary deliberations for the new Federal Data Protection Act both constructively and critically and, among other things. two statements submitted (BÄK statement of December 9, 2016 and March 21, 2017, see "Further information")
Due to the changes in data protection law as well as due to selective changes in the area of medical confidentiality, the “Recommendations on medical confidentiality, data protection and data processing in medical practices” had to be revised in cooperation with the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians. In addition, with a view to the new data protection law, the institutions have drawn up a “Data Protection Check 2018” to give doctors assistance on what needs to be observed in view of the new data protection regulations.
The following documents can be made available to doctors to inform them about the changes in data protection law and to support them in structuring their practice and work processes in accordance with confidentiality and data protection requirements:
Data protection check 2018: What do medical practices have to do in view of the new data protection regulations? [PDF]
Notes and recommendations on medical confidentiality, data protection and data processing in the doctor's office [PDF]
Technical annex to the recommendations on medical confidentiality, data protection and data processing in medical practices (2018) [PDF]
- How to hatch panther chamaeleon eggs
- Inayah means in the Koran, like many Qiblah
- Romo rouf chowdhury mueen-uddin
- Poptropica cyborg face how to draw
- What is Cpt code for the punch biopsy
- Jordan Prince Jessica Howell
- What dreams can still come to artists
- Vortex fingerprint palmistry in urdu
- How to find moe the moblin
- Catford Hill Climb Wikihow
- Andrew Pettit Whatcom County Jail
- How to clean ceran glass plate
- What does it mean to avoid in the Bible?
- What is the Indian rain dance
- How to run like a gazelle
- Health means where to cup for hemorrhoids
- Exoderil solution, how to use
- How to measure the amperage with verus d10
- What is Systralcreme used for?
- Shoo fly electrical wholesalers
- 454 g corresponds to the number of cups
- How to use Asthmanefrin without a nebulizer
- How do antiseptics kill bacteria