Natasha Newhouse Osage Iowa
Please Accept Our Condolences and Sympathies
March 17, 1949 - November 2, 2020
- A private family burial will be held at the Osage Cemetery on Saturday, November 7, 2020 with the Reverend Bruce Kaltwasser officiating.
Donette Rose Newhouse of Fennimore, Wisconsin, passed away November 2, 2020, in Eagan, Minnesota.
Donette, known to her family as Nettie, was born Donette Rose Wright on March 17, 1949, in Mason City, to Donald and Alice (Gray) Wright. Donald and Alice made their home in Osage where they raised their family. She was the second of four children.
On August 25, 1968, she married Leslie Newhouse at Trinity Lutheran Church in Osage. They were blessed with two children, Robert (Rob) and Bethany. Throughout their marriage, they moved several times and Donette always worked outside the home while they raised their children. Les became a PA, practicing in Iowa, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Donette was a very talented multitasker and very organize, working in banks, a credit union, and the Post Office, where she became postmaster in Gotham, Wisconsin. She also went to cosmetology school and was a licensed hairdresser. She was a talented baker and loved to bake her special secret recipe chocolate chip cookies. They were requested for family gatherings. When she sent them with Les to his work place, he often said that he never got to eat one.
From a small child, her love of babies and all children was very obvious to all who knew her. Her love for her children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews was legendary. Her generosity was one of her best qualities.
Donette is survived by her husband, Leslie of Fennimore, WI, their son Rob (Tara) Newhouse of Apple Valley, MN, and their daughter Bethany (Adam) Wisecup of Sheboygan, WI. Also surviving are six grandsons; Joshua (Lacy), Jordan and Justin Newhouse, Darshon (Jana), Duncan and Deven Wisecup.
Her siblings Suzanne (Keith) Johnson, Linda (Jerry) Moore, Herbert (Jody) Wright; mother-in-law, Mary Newhouse, brothers and sisters-in-law, Carol Newhouse, Steve (Kim) Newhouse, Diane (Mike) Wolf and Jerry (Ranae) Newhouse. So many nieces and nephews.
Donette was preceded in death by her parents, Don and Alice Wright, her father-in-law, Bill Newhouse and her sister-in-law, Barbara Wright.
A private family burial will be held at the Osage Cemetery on Saturday, November 7, 2020 with the Reverend Bruce Kaltwasser officiating.
- How much do 340cc breast implants weigh
- What does Jal Gayo mean in Korean
- Wilde Kratts Little Howler full episode Youtube
- How to automatically update ie
- How much does a Mastercraft x46
- What does pmet mean for Singapore
- How the West Was Lost dvd set
- Diesel versus hybrid, which is better
- How to sculpt your lower pecs
- What is the pronominal system
- Quayshaun Howington and coworkers
- How to build a Lego concert stage
- Bi homeguard 206 ds how to remove
- Who lives in severn road hong kong
- Ford Fiesta shudders when my cars brake
- How long can genital warts appear overnight
- What is Demetrin 10mg
- How to bind fs gt2
- What is 090e on Ford 302 engine
- What is Borderlands 2 about
- First mice that are first mice
- Where can I see Lakorn online
- What does not submitted order mean
- Medical billing and coding what they do
- Where is Brixton Clothing Wikipedia
- Autocompletetextview in Android Studio, how to change
- Benjy Howard star wig or real
- How to make a hat on a round loom
- What is DX code i26.99
- What does pn mean for your sieve
- Dharmic status for WhatsApp in Urdu
- Redistribution in Rhie-Chow interpolation
- Dhatrigram to Howrah Station
- What is Cooperative Fieldwork Jobs