Sustituto Arroz Bomba, how to cook
|150 ml||ml of broth|
1 cup = approx. 125 g rice // 180 ml liquid
Preparation of paella rice
Chop the onions and chop the garlic.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and garlic.
Put rice in the pan, season with paella spice mixture.
Chop vegetables (e.g. tomatoes and peppers) as desired and add to the pan.
Stir gently until the onions and rice are translucent.
Add vegetable or meat stock to the pan.
Set the stove to medium heat and let the paella simmer without stirring for about 30 minutes until the rice has absorbed most of the liquid.
Fry seafood and meat to taste and add.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little lemon.
Become a recipe writer
with rice hunger
Share your favorite recipes with us and inspire others to cook them!Become a recipe author now
Organic basmati rice
Organic jasmine rice
Receive recipes by email
- A welcome gift for every registration
- Great offers, promotions & new products
- Delicious recipe ideas from our rice world
More recipes with paella rice
Ratings & Comments
REISH HUNGER RICE COOKING
Get in touch by 30.06.2021 to the newsletter and with a little luck 1 out of 3 will soon be moving Rice hungry rice cookers of your choice with you one!
- Who I am Jessica Andrews Instrumental Aggression
- What is Bender Board for Landscaping
- Nuts mean in slang what prey makes
- What is institutional isomorphism
- Echo in the ear when speaking
- What causes brown bleeding at the tail end
- What is the cyclical process of research
- How to Calculate Profit Maximization
- Lewis Howe Natick arrest 2014
- How fast is the Maestoso pace
- Howard Heck Doug Bady Picture
- What is pdu in lte means
- Who is Heidi Gwaii
- What is Bango drug
- Artists using machines
- How big is 10cm dice
- How long has it been a generation today?
- What does Kikuyu grass look like
- Timodine cream stings when you urinate
- What is the best rating of the work data
- Where are Husqvarna trimmers made
- What influence vasomotor control mechanisms the importance
- Ranger Bob Howdy Doody Shatner
- Tronar los dedos wikihow