How to Make Eggs Benedict in Growtopia
Eggs Benedict: The recipe for the hype
No breakfast menu without Eggs Benedict! The hearty breakfast with poached eggs is currently an indispensable part of the menu. A little small talk knowledge for the next brunch: the egg dish allegedly owes its name to a stockbroker by the name of Mr. Benedict. He is said to have invented the dish in New York in 1894 to get rid of his hangover (our anti-hangover tips can be found here) with a hearty breakfast. So much for the legend.
In the meantime, every café that relies a little on Instagram Fame has the eggs Benedict on offer. Even rapper Shindy immortalized breakfast with eggs in his song "Eggs Benedict": "Sitting in the restaurant in front of real estate sharks, sea view, Hollandaise sauce on the Eggs Benedict, I wonder what kind of life it is," it says epic rap of the same name. Sure, the Eggs Benedict have eggs, and so does Shindy.
Eggs Benedict: preparation
But before we digress, let's return to the original question: How do you make Eggs Benedict? And most importantly, how do you poach an egg? The answer: You just have to dare! Here are the key steps to making the poached egg a success.
- Very fresh eggs
- 500 - 750 ml of water
- 1-2 tbsp vinegar, a little less with vinegar essence
1. Put on the water and bring to a boil. It is important that the water temperature is just below the boiling point of 100 degrees. You don't need a thermometer for this, which can be easily recognized by the fact that the water starts to throw air bubbles at the bottom of the pot. The ultimate GLAMOR hack and Eggs Benedict accelerator: Bring the water to the boil in the kettle, pour it into the pot that is already on the hotplate with some water, and now wait until the boiling water cools down a bit. If the water is too hot, the egg yolks coagulate - and poached eggs should be nice and soft.
2. Add a splash of vinegar to the water. The vinegar is important because it ensures that the protein stays in shape and does not leak or flocculate. For those who want precise units of measurement: 1-2 tbsp are sufficient for half a liter to three quarters of a liter of water.
3. The water in the pot throws slight bubbles, is the vinegar in it? Then you can start: Create a strudel in the pot with a whisk. The centrifugal forces of the vortex also ensure that the egg stays in shape and becomes nice and round.
4. Now crack open the egg and bravely put it in the pot. Please not like a belly splash, but with feeling! Beginners can also first whip it into a bowl, add a touch of vinegar so that the egg stays in shape (please don't use too much, then you won't taste an egg anymore, just vinegar!), And then carefully pour the egg into the Let the strudel slide.
5. Now turn down the heat a little and the lost eggs for about Let it steep for three and a half minutes.
6. Carefully lift the poached egg out of the pot with a large spoon and pour off excess water on the edge of the pot. Did it work? Wasn't that difficult after all! For everyone else, practice makes perfect.
Jamie Oliver shows how to do it again:
Eggs Benedict: Sauce
Traditionally it is hollandaise sauce. You can buy them, but you can also make them yourself. If you have a lot of time and nerves, you are welcome to try it out. And in this way:
- 100 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- A pinch of salt and pepper each, juice of half a lemon
Heat the butter in a pan. 2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg white and place in a bowl. Add the tablespoon of white wine vinegar and stir. 3. Heat the bowl very slowly in a water bath - if the heat is too high, the egg yolk will curdle - and stir in the melted butter very slowly for the same reason. 4. Add salt, pepper and the lemon juice. Beat with a whisk until the mixture is creamy and has roughly doubled. Finished! Now remove the bowl from the water bath.
GLAMOR special tip: With a little beetroot juice, the hollandaise sauce turns a beautiful millennial pink.
Eggs Benedict: Variations
Eggs Benedict Bacon
Traditional eggs benedict are served on a soft English muffin with seared bacon. Then add the egg, top it with hollandaise sauce and salt and pepper.
Eggs Benedict salmon
Small variant: Simply use salmon instead of bacon.
Eggs Benedict Avocado
Every millennial loves the variant with avocado: Spread toasted rye bread with avocado wedges or avocado pulp, pour lemon juice over it, serve the poached eggs and pour hollandaise sauce over them. Coarse salt, pepper, some chili or paprika powder, done!
Eggs Benedict Spinach
Strictly speaking, these are not eggs benedict with spinach, but Eggs Florentine. The spinach leaves can also be sautéed while the eggs are being poached: Simply hang the fresh spinach leaves in a sieve over it so that it is gently steamed.
From now on, Friday on GLAMOR will be #foodfriday. Once a week, the beauty department dedicates itself to the most beautiful minor matter in the world, healthy food. The focus is on culinary enjoyment, which is threatened with extinction in the age of digital diet coaches and radical detoxification cures.All #foodfriday recipes can be found here
- Who invented the flush toilet patents
- Which camera does Grace Helbig use
- Hungry Howies Pizza Calories
- Who played Leo Balmudo in fat
- How to Make a Homemade Narwhal Costume
- Franco georgianna how did he die john
- How to do Cece Frey makeup
- How do I install Novik vinyl stone siding
- What is whey water fasting
- What does SLV 10K
- Old actors when they were young
- How to uncap fps in l4d2 nick
- What is the Word Answers Level 126
- What is E2MOM Crossfit
- Cubique dj cb what is mental sleep
- Minecraft Mo creatures wyvern how to heal
- Marak grah in astrology what does mc
- What is Puma Idcell Technology Stocks
- 80b bra size is the American size
- Swapna Jain Howden Insurance Broker
- Dried Fish Wholesale Philippines Bags
- I attached cord tie off how to
- What happened to Garryandbrad
- Documentation techniczno ruchowa maszyn pdf