Acanthastrea Lordhowensis Rouge Valley
Lavender Lord Acan 1 head (Acanthastrea lordhowensis) - Aquacultured
The Lavender Lord Acan (Acanthastrea lordhowensis) is an exquisite combination of dark and light purple with hints of neon green and white throughout the septa portion of the corralite structure. This large polyp stony with strong growth and beautiful patterns will add a dynamic pop of color to any reef aquarium.
The Acanthastrea genus is a large family of corals with many variations and color patterns. Ranging from Red and Orange to Pink, Purple and Green variations with many rainbow morphs in between. The Acanthastrea lordhowensis & Acanthastrea echinata are the most common Acans in the aquarium trade. They do well in captivity and grow fast provided that they are fed well. However when target feeding any coral it is imperative to utilize a good skimmer to export waste and leftover food.
Acan Lords are easy to ask as their well defined corallites are road maps for cutting. They can tolerate many extremes in lighting however for best coloration we have found that less intense light works best (HO T5 lights) as compared to Metal Halides.
Lord Acans are found on shallow water but typically in silty areas where light is not as bright and penetrating due to the sediment in the water. They typically have a larger corallite structure ranging approx 10mm in diameter with small lobes surrounding the septa.
Acanthastrea sp. are aggressive feeders after the lights go out and sweeper tentacles can reach over an inch out from the body of the coral in an attempt to catch food. Placement of corals within the aquarium anticipating this natural predatory behavior will save colonies from coral wars for space and food.
- How much does ice stock sport cost
- How to clean stainless steel lights
- What is the Ann Brannon Award
- Ghajini Aamir Khan sunglasses wholesale
- What are pre and post ductal sats
- What agglutinins are in your plasma?
- What is Urweisse beer
- How are polyhedra used in everyday life
- Sadao watanabe like everything without loss
- What makes you beautiful phone numbers
- Which channel is tvgn on directv guide
- How to build a v8 pull tractor
- Pulchowk Campus Exam Division worksheets
- What happens at the age of 23
- What happened to William Jennes Jr.
- How to cut a weed stone
- What is an exclusion movement
- Shabby Chic home accessories wholesale UK dog
- What does it mean?
- What biome do we live in Texas
- How to use igia pore cleaner
- Boogie lyrics go everywhere
- Jill whelan how big
- Lg Heilbronn September 15, 1997 how old