How to fix an invalid stfs package horizon
How to fix a connection problem or an invalid MMI code error
Every now and then you can get the pop-up error " Connection problem "or" Invalid MMI code " determine. This generally happens when a user tries to send a man-machine interface code, also called MMI code. What is an MMI code that They ask? It's the fun codes you put into your dialer that contain an asterisk (*) or hash mark (#), e.g. For example, calling #BAL on your Verizon wireless phone to check balance, or sometimes it's just a prefix that you put in front of a phone number. If the problem with the connection problem or the invalid MMI code is driving you crazy, we have found a few solutions that should solve your problem.
Just turn off your phone and restart it. See if this helps. That might sound simple, but sometimes it's enough!
Restart in Safe Mode
Using your phone in Safe Mode can help you troubleshoot phone issues as only the popular Android programs are running. By eliminating all other apps running in the background, you can test if the problem persists without other apps running.
To that problem the Connection or the invalid MMI code To solve this, restart in Safe Mode.
in the restart safe mode :
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the power button to turn on the device. Continue to hold the button until the logo screen appears
- Press and hold the volume up button until the reboot is complete
- "Safe Mode" should be displayed in the lower corner of your screen
In Safe Mode, enter the MMI code you used previously to see if the problem persists. If you have no problem sending the message at this point, it is most likely that a recently installed app is conflicting. You can start by uninstalling the latest app and proceed from there.
Add a plus sign (+) or a comma (,) to the code
Add a comma to the end of your MMI code and choose a number again. For example, if you * 1234 choose want, choose * 1234. You can get the comma by holding down the asterisk (*) key for about 3 to 5 seconds.
Or add a plus sign (+) after the asterisk (*) in your MMI code. For example, if you * 1234 choose try * + 1234 to choose. You can get the plus sign (+) plus sign by holding the button for about 3-5 seconds. The plus sign should remove the error message and let the call go through.
Check the network
You may get a "connection problem" or "invalid MMI code" error because there is no reception. Try setting your cellular provider, go to:
- the settings
- Network connection
- mobile network
- Network operator
- Search for networks and select your cellular provider
You may want to try this method a few times before you give up on it. It may take a few tries before it connects. If network search can't find your wireless service provider, you may want to check your SIM card.
Check the SIM card
If you have a dual SIM phone, you have two options here.
- Deactivate one of your SIM cards and activate only the SIM card that you want to use to send the MMI code. The phone may not be using the correct SIM card if both SIM cards have been run together.
- Under your phone's dual SIM settings, find the voice call settings. There you should select an option to select with the SIM card to use or choose "Always ask". Select the "Always ask" option. When you try to dial the MMI code, the phone asks you which SIM card you want to use. Because of this, you have the opportunity to choose the correct SIM card.
If you have a traditional SIM card, try a simple SIM card: pull out the SIM card and blow it in, wipe it off a little, and then plug it back in. Check if the connection is re-established.
Activate SMS via IMS
This step is for the tech geek and we won't go into detail on how to do it as one wrong move using this method could destroy your phone or just cause more headaches. Basically you have to use the Android secret code * # * # INFO # * # * or aka * # * # 4636 # * # * to bring up the Android test menu. This is where professional technicians go to your cell phone. Here you can run the ping test and activate the radio and activate SMS via IMS, which can resolve the "connection problem or invalid MMI code" problem. If you really want to try this method, you can check Google for how to enable SMS through IMS.
- Top sirloin how long to cook
- How to play colombina commedia dellarte
- Where can I find Isle Doriens Battleon
- Hammer fight how to get all weapons
- Nasheed isis my ummah those who follow
- Like Ballista Catapults Worksheet
- List of telecommunications wholesalers in Indonesia
- What is anisocytosis easy
- What is a cbc fasting blood test
- Power consumption calculation in cadence as large
- What sign is a baby born today
- Andok's whole chicken prize
- Dare dirty questions for WhatsApp
- Ewa wachowicz przepis na ciasto zebra
- Fabuwood help me Howard
- How to Beat Level 175 Candy Crush
- How to pronounce the name of the Thai king
- How much does the average woman eat lipstick
- Awor ta laat guess who
- How old is Gianni Illuminati Nicassio Anthony
- Gemstones вЂ ‹вЂ‹ Wholesale Pakistan Jewelry
- How much are Olympic 50p coins worth
- Cyclogest 400mg how to insert
- What makes you happy chords on the guitar
- How many cows per morning in Georgia
- Nerw pachowy uszkodzenie objawy cukrzycy
- Sunday group Edge of Nowhere John
- How to update the BIOS on the x9sra motherboard
- Who killed mqm khalid bin walid
- How to Grow Catfish Bigger Bones
- Positive linear relationship table like
- BMW 320d rough idling on cold start
- How to create a coordinate grid
- Lift your heels as you run