Vodka youri dolgorouki 70cl is how much
Discover our regional and seasonal recipe ideas.
All topics related to cooking, baking, inviting and enjoying at a glance.
Find out what you should consider for a balanced and conscious diet.
From A for artichoke to Z for pikeperch - find out everything about our great love of food.
Sweet and creamy: our Baileys tastes great on its own or as the icing on the cake over ice cream or in coffee. Filled in a beautiful glass bottle, it also makes a welcome souvenir.
400ml condensed milk, sweetened
1 teaspoon coffee, soluble
1ELNUT nougat cream
1 vanilla pod, of which the pulp
Sterile bottle with screw cap
Heat the cream and condensed milk in a small saucepan. Stir in coffee powder and nut nougat cream and dissolve. Pull the pot off the stove.
Add the whiskey and stir. Cut the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pulp and stir in.
Fill the liqueur into a sterile bottle, close it and chill. Enjoy on ice.
Reference amount for an average adult according to LMIV (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal)
Baileys recipe: creamy-sweet seduction with a shot
Our Baileys recipe is a liquid Irish dream made of cream and whiskey: The liqueur with the fine coffee note not only tastes good in a whiskey tumbler with a few ice cubes, but also refines pastries, desserts, ice cream, hot chocolate or coffee. For example, add a dash of homemade liqueur to our recipe for Baileys panna cotta - together with the mango puree, a fruity and creamy temptation.
Our Baileys recipe is made with sweetened condensed milk. Instead, you can double the amount of cream and add 200 ml whole milk to the recipe. Alternatively, if you don't have whiskey in the house, the Baileys recipe can be made with a good grain. And instead of the nut nougat cream, which gives the liqueur a note of hazelnut, you can add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the mixture. The Baileys liqueur according to our recipe is prepared in a flash and can be kept in the refrigerator for around three to four weeks. If he is not nibbled first. By the way: You can also use Irish whiskey to mix our Irish coffee. Our versatile iced coffee recipes provide further ideas on how to prepare cold coffee with a shot - or without -, with and without ice, also vegan.
Baileys, Toffifee, Limoncello: liqueurs to fall in love with
If you want to modify our Baileys recipe, try a variant with Toffifee: To do this, stir an egg with 100 g of brown sugar, add 15 Toffifee, 200 ml of cream and 200 ml of condensed milk and cook everything while stirring to a sweet mixture on. Then puree with the hand blender and allow to cool, add 200 ml of vodka and strain everything through a sieve to filter out the hazelnut pieces. Homemade liqueur not only sweetens the home bar, but is also ideal as a gift or souvenir when filled in a beautiful bottle. For the Advent season we recommend our Christmas liqueur, which is prepared without cream, but with spices such as orange, cardamom, ginger and cloves. And in summer, the Italian liqueur specialty Limoncello tastes particularly good: At 24% vol. It also has a very long shelf life.
- How to get costumes in Concept 2
- Cities in Nevada where prostitution is legal
- How do copper beeches make photosynthetic autotrophs
- Norsk european wholesale ltd sl3 0bs
- What does healthy snake droppings look like
- How to delete the folder found.000
- Stephen Omalley, what's in my bag
- How to Prune Ninebark Amber Jubilee
- Ldca in telecommunications what is a pop
- Howie's heart dog treats
- How to convert a car to electric
- How to do Hong Zao Jiujiang
- What is Rabisin Vaccine
- Lrac 73mm is like many inches
- Tanjila Chowdhury Ria Money
- How does salt water affect plant growth?
- What is Dolby FM decoder socket
- How to Make HTML Fonts
- Excelentes frases para whatsapp graciosas
- Burkina Faso Premier League players who have played
- How to increase the fan motor speed
- How much do Benchmarx kitchens cost
- Freestyle 2 how to immerse yourself
- How to convert from kj mol to kcal mol