Dr. fighting in time rules
IT test lab Dr. Güttich
Direct Link to our test offers:
“Working with the IT test lab is highly valuable and Dr. Güttich brings significant attention to product detail from a practitioner's point. Their technical knowledge and evaluation methods are impressive, which makes the product test results for end users extremely useful. The team is very professional, reliable and responsive. As the testlab is independent and can operate products with little support from our side, they make the whole process easy and provided thorough feedback. I highly recommend the IT test lab. ”- Scott Gordon, Chief Marketing Officer at Pulse Secure
For German version see further down.
In the IT test lab Dr. Güttich systems and applications are scrutinized, tested and checked in practical use on behalf of manufacturers. The resulting article is published up to twice in the editorial environment of professional IT media, depending on the variant booked. These media are either the insider portals with a total of 1.6 million page impressions per month, or the www.it-administrator.de portal (with around 200,000 page impressions per month). In addition, there is our own portal www.sysbus.eu (with over 230,000 page impressions per month).
A product test in our test laboratory also makes sense for customers for a variety of other reasons:
- 20 years of know-how from Dr. Götz Güttich in the areas of journalism and IT test procedures
- The customer decides which functions of his product should be the focus of the test
- Before each publication, technical approval by the customer, so nothing is published that the customer has not found to be correct
- The text can be used freely by the customer after it has been published for the first time, for example for his website and marketing documents
- The customer receives a test seal “IT-Testlab Dr. Güttich ”or“ Sysbus ”for further use in packaging, marketing and PR
You can find links to our test reports here: https://www.sysbus.eu/?cat=9.
We would be happy to explain our offer to you over the phone or in person.
Direct Contact: Dr. Götz Güttich + Denise Cézanne-Güttich +49 (0) 2182 578 39 83 [email protected]
In the IT test lab Dr. Güttich, systems and applications are tested in practice and analyzed. The resulting article will be published - depending on the booked format - in up to two publications in the field of professional IT media. These publications include either the insider portals of Vogel IT with 1.6 million page impressions per month or the portal www.it-administrator.de (with approx. 200,000 page impressions per month). In addition to that it will appear on our own portal www.sysbus.eu (with over 230,000 page impressions per month).
For strategic planning, a product test in our test lab offers itself for a variety of reasons:
- 20 years experience of Dr. Götz Güttich in the areas of journalism and IT testing
- The customer decides which product and which functions shall be focused in the test
- For each article technical approval by the customer, so nothing is published that was not found correct beforehand
- The text may be used by the customer after first publication, e. G. for his website or his marketing material
- The customer receives the Test logo “IT-Testlab Dr. Güttich ”or“ Sysbus ”for further use in packaging, marketing and PR
Links to our test reports can be found here: https://www.sysbus.eu/?cat=9
We would be happy to explain our offer in a phone call or personal conversation.
Direct contact / direct contact: Dr. Götz Güttich + Denise Cézanne-Güttich
+49 (0) 2182 578 39 83 [email protected]
In the IT test lab Dr. Tests carried out in Güttich appear on the following online portals, among others:
Producttests are also published in the following platforms:
- C5h12o how many isomers are in hexane
- Iiko dashboard everywhere Chrysler
- Tamisha glashen what happened to her
- How to bypass the activation of the Palm Pixi profile
- Where is Allen and Roth quartz made?
- What does cci mean?
- Driving argox os 214 plus ppla wholesale
- Mensajes malcriados para whatsapp bom
- Who invented Totino's pizza buns
- How many hairpin turns in Wayanad Kerala
- How to Use a Conservo Canner
- How to use bcn adipo forte reviews
- What is reflection on gcse physics worksheets
- How to fix jvc xx headphones
- What is a thermal glazing system
- Howard Davidson rip off report
- How old is Jordan Davieson
- Where's Peyton Chorizo вЂ ‹вЂ‹ made from soy
- How to Go Root Abyss Prequest
- Reprimido fili wey descargar whatsapp
- Dermadew acne soap how to use
- How do I start quail farming in Pakistan
- Story of Chowk Fawara Bahawalpur Pakistan
- How do I top up gcash with Prepaid Load