Poppyseed Hot Dog Bread Wholesale
The bright red flowers of the poppy, which is wild in Central Europe, bloom from the end of May and mark the beginning of early summer. The botanical name is derived from the Latin: somniferum = Bringing sleep. The milky sap of the plant contains alkaloids from which opium can be obtained. The use of poppy seeds has been proven in southern Europe since the Neolithic Age, i.e. for around 8500 years. It was used in various ancient cultures, by the Sumerians and Greeks as a sleep aid and medicine, as well as for cultic purposes. From Cyprus the poppy came to Egypt. At that time, poppy seeds were of great importance for the healing arts due to their pain relieving effects, as they made many medical interventions possible in the first place.
Poppy is an annual herbaceous plant with a stature height of 30-150 cm. The spherical capsule fruits that develop after pollination contain numerous seeds. The poppy seeds are harvested from June to August. The main growing areas are the Czech Republic, Turkey, Australia and Hungary. Around 8,000 tons of poppy seed are processed in Germany each year.
Blue poppy seeds are used in desserts, pastries, poppy seed cakes, poppy seed strudel and as a topping for bread rolls. Poppy seeds are also widely used in Habsburg cuisine.
For several years, the morphine content in blue poppies has been the focus of food regulators. In Europe there is only a prescribed limit value of 30 mg / kg in Hungary, otherwise there are only recommended guidelines. Many customers prefer goods with values of <20 mg / kg or <10 mg / kg, some even <4 mg / kg. The alkaloids of the poppy are mainly found in the milky sap of the plant, which runs through its stem in tubes, with the concentration in the pericarp of the fruit capsule being highest. The blue poppy seeds themselves have little or no morphine concentration. However, if it rains in the field after the harvest while the goods are drying, the seeds absorb the alkaloids from the other parts of the plant and the concentration increases. The natural morphine concentration is usually 10-20 mg / kg. Values of 4 mg / kg or less can be achieved by treating the goods with hot steam, which also reduces the microbiological load.
- Baldazzini casa howhard pdf writer
- What does sole signatory mean
- P1131 ford escort 97 at the foot
- How to open Bioderma bottle rockets
- How to call overseas with Globus
- What is loftable furniture
- How to hide cables on the door
- How to Get Gen Simmons Bass Tone
- Howlin Wolf boese Bass Tab
- What is the opposite word from below zero
- Scandal What does Dustbuster mean
- Howard County Headmaster required
- What is posterior tongue tying surgery
- Imagenes de traicion para whatsapp mensajes
- Anne Howes San Diego approx.
- Fridgeezoo instructions on how to play
- Wolfenstein How to Beat a Three Legged Robot
- Doctor who provides universal remote instructions
- Lamlac instructions for playing
- Compositing Artist Resume How To Write
- Rb25det neo injector specifications howard
- How to fix audio delay on pcsx2
- Qsat q17 actualizacion de whatsapp
- Who makes Lizetti Tire Reviews